I Forge Iron

Collaring tool and tools from spring

clinton

I made this collaring tool in my spare time this week designed from the Brian Brazeal tool 1'' plate for the bottom with a 6'' space up top this allows for spacing any size collar, then I welded a piece of square tube to fit my hardy. also some tools from spring that I made yesterday some slitting chisels and an eye punch I used coil spring its about 5/8 dia and some potato digger chain 1/2'' for a slitter and the ball for the eye punch this stuff works great for tools oil quench then temper to straw. Also pictured in this set a bunch of abrasives that were on close out sale the big score in this batch was the 7 pearl flap wheels 80 grit zirconia for $20.00 hard to pass up a deal like that even when you are so broke that you cant pay attention
http://picasaweb.goo...lcraftsman/0031#

I made this collaring tool in my spare time this week designed from the Brian Brazeal tool 1'' plate for the bottom with a 6'' space up top this allows for spacing any size collar, then I welded a piece of square tube to fit my hardy. also some tools from spring that I made yesterday some slitting chisels and an eye punch I used coil spring its about 5/8 dia and some potato digger chain 1/2'' for a slitter and the ball for the eye punch this stuff works great for tools oil quench then temper to straw. Also pictured in this set a bunch of abrasives that were on close out sale the big score in this batch was the 7 pearl flap wheels 80 grit zirconia for $20.00 hard to pass up a deal like that even when you are so broke that you cant pay attention
http://picasaweb.goo...lcraftsman/0031#

Nice job on the projects, and your right $20 for 7 zirc flap disks is a must have deal! Thats one Id go without lunch to buy if I had to...