I Forge Iron

Scholarships for metal art student

Hey everyone, I am one of the members of the MAD Dwarf Workshop and i am a second semester freshman in college right now at Ball State University in Muncie Indiana. I have been contemplating my future goals and erea of education for the past year, but unfortunately haven't come up with anything i really felt called to do. BUT a month ago i stumbled apon the Metal Workshop here at BSU and decided to learn a little more about it. After spending an afternoon with the head operator of the metals department, i realized that i had found something that would be exciting and very exciting for me to pursue. So i went and signed up for my degree in "metals: industrial design" with a minor in "Historic preservation". (and am VERY excited with it)

so now i was wondering.... does anyone know of any scholarships that are specific for a metals degree?
I've done a little Googleing, but havn't come up with anything.

I will keep everyone updated as i work my way through this next, exciting, chapter of my life.

Thanks,
M
Andrew
D