I Forge Iron

champion forge rebuild

LITTLEJOHN

Well guys here is my problem I have champion forge blower that is getting loose in the bushings/bearings and starting to leak more oil.The oil leeak doesn't bother me that much since adding oil is easy,but it's starting to make more noise and I would like to get it rebuilt before something happens and does major damage.Do any of you know anyone who rebuilds them? I live in central Illinois but don't mind shipping it if I can get it done reasonable.Thanks for any help!

Edited by LITTLEJOHN
spelling

The bearings can be tightend up, if you pry the cap off that covers the bearing there is a center nut that can be turned in a little and it will snug up the bearing, just DON'T over tighten it.
That is if it is a Champion 400 your talking about, I don't know about any others.

welder19

I am not sure what model the blower is but I know it isn't a 400.The one I have is on a small fairers forge and is mounted on the lip of the pan.The only markings are champion so there might be something I am missing or not looking at that tells me what the model is.