I Forge Iron

Visit with Wagon Master

Finnr

Today I had the great good fortune to meet another member of IFI. Tom, Wagon Master, was taking a load through the area and we got a chance to meet at a truck stop near my home. It was a great experience to meet another member of the site.
Finnr

Makes the world a smaller place, eh, Finnr?

I met a few folks who were at Quad-State last fall, that are members here. Nice to put a face with the posts. I recognized a few others from pics posted here, but never got the time to catch up with them. Wonder when Tom's gonna be coming through my neck of the woods..lol. A major interstate rolls through our whole county, bet he's been up it a time or two.

Art it was truely a honor to sit down and break bread with you, I wished I didn't have to leave, I think I could have sit there the rest of the day shooting the bull with you.. I never did hear you say that I talked funny... But I bet you were thinking that wasn't you.. LOL...
Well I am here at minneapolis, and ready for a much needed break its been along day...

Key keeper what part of West By God do you live in,, I bet you probably live some where off 79... I think I have been across all the interstates in WV at one time or another.

Glenn thanks for setting the stage for me and Art to meet..

11219.attach

Edited by WagonMaster

Wagonmaster,

Actually, I-77 would get you here! Next time your gonna be heading through, give me a holler. I'd be glad to meet you at the Love's truckstop off of the 132 exit. I'm off evenings and weekends, work straight days so plan accordingly. IF it's a good day with enough sunshine, we could even fire up the forge and smack a few pieces of iron.

The set up

The meeting between Wagon Master and Finnr began when Tom called his wife and ask her on go the IForgeIron chat room. Mrs. WM came into the chat room at 2 am looking for someone to pass information and a phone number to Finnr. She was welcomed to the site, and the chat, and a personal message was sent to Finnr while she was still on line. Mrs. WM then passed the information back to Tom.

About an hour later Finnr comes into the chat and is told to check his personal messages. He then connected with Tom by phone and made arrangments to meet only hours later.

IForgeIron is indeed a comunity and everyone was willing to help. Unless you were there you would not have known just how the connections were made and how helpful those that use the chat can be.