I Forge Iron

My Granddaughter Annalise

Woody

Please remember my granddaughter Annalise in your prayers. She has had 4 open heart surgeries and her immune system is quite comprimised so tomorrow she starts a series of IVIG treatments. This is an infussion or some immune system builder that takes 4 hours and is done in the Pediatric ICU she may be in the hospital for up to 24 hours. She will recieve one of these treatments every month for an indefinate period.

I just talked to my daughter, they started the infusion about 10 AM CST. Annalise is doing well and is very happy. Her favorite nurse in the Pediatric ICU is on duty and is her nurse. Thanks for all your prayers.

Oh and the other little girl, Ainslee, that I requested prayers for a while back, had a checkup in Houston on Tuesday. She has had 2 open heart surgeries and just had an angioplasty a couple months ago to expand the artery to her left lung. The artery hasn't grown in size since the angioplasty but it hasn't shrunk either and there now some blood flow to that lung which is great news. She goes back for another check in 2 months and they are hoping for a 30% flow to the lung by then.

Woody

Edited by Woody
add additional info