I Forge Iron

So..............What did Santa bring?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad to report being bad this year did not pay off. Santa left a small round tin of coal, three pea sized lumps... however the cost of coal must be prohibitive this year because the three pieces are actually plastic. An elf tells me that the tin of coal was purchased at Wallymart... how sad that ya can't even get real coal!

On a brighter note my wife still loves me and she gave me the cash to go and buy the tripod I want for my video camera. Now I can record my hammering and hopefully make some adjustments to be easier on myself and more productive.

James

Oh very cool, a new ladysmith to be! Congratulations to the max!

I didn't get anything smith related other than a tin with a peanut size lump of coal or if previous reports are now the norm, maybe coal.

On the other hand I did get a new KITCHEN AID mixer!! I've been coveting one for years and evidently Deb decided I'd been good this year, really good I guess. I put it to use that afternoon. Oooh the power, AR AR AR !

And lastly, it snowed all day to the tune of 8-10" here so I'll be plowing for a couple hours after barn chores.

Frosty

10331.attach

10332.attach

Frosty whats all that white stuff in the pictures?

540,000,000 acres of slurpy base. Surely you don't think 7-11 makes their own?

Got it all plowed in under 2 hrs. Wind's blowing to beat the devil today, sure glad I got it cleaned up!

Frosty

540,000,000 acres of slurpy base.

Frosty, judging from your 'snow' pics, you've got the makings for truckloads of SNOWCREAM!!

You know.......mix vanilla extract and sugar in clean white snow....

I haven't had any in years........now I'm hoping for a little snow....

(Not too much mind you........just enough for a bowl or two):)

Nothing smith related, but I did get a new 52" flatscreen. Now I can actually read the text and see the football score and tell how much time is left, etc... Been watching a 19" for 17 years... Got to spend the day with the wife and three youngest kids watching it snow, and watching movies on the new TV. Was missing my oldest son who is currently deployed to the gulf (Bahrain). We got him for 10 days around thanksgiving, so that was good, but now we won't see him 'til late Jan. of 2010.