I Forge Iron

Graphic Artist Needed for my 4th Book

Hello:  I am searching for a graphic artist who can translate my crude pencil sketches into pen and ink style  illustrations for book IV. The will get full credit on the publisher's page as well as what ever compensation we agree upon. If anyone is interested please contact me.. THANK YOU

JPH

I took drafting in school and am not horrible at sketching as long as it isnt people or animals. If you want, send me an example and I will sketch it out to my ability, send it to you and see if it is what you might be looking for. 

I'm sure there are way better drawing artists here. Just not sure exactly what you need. 

Hello:  My publisher would want them on a thumb drive..I have absolutely 100% NO idea all that entails...the original sketches are not all that elaborate..simple line drawings are easier to understand as far as I can tell..

JPH

Not only books but I have 2 of Jim's videos on VHS Forging Damascus (How to create pattern-welded blades part1 &2).

The Complete Bladesmith: Forging Your Way To Perfection [Hardcover] by Jim Hrisoulas (Author)

The Master Bladesmith - Advanced Studies In Steel
The Pattern Welded Blade - Artistry In Iron

I can't control the wind, all I can do is adjust my sail’s.
Semper Paratus