I Forge Iron

Snail Mail

14 hours ago, Frosty said:

do without a tree

We don't have a real tree this year.  I used to cut a live one back on the farm, so it would just clear the ceiling.  One year I had a fully decorated one fall over before my very eyes.  It happened in slow motion too.  After that I started tying it to the curio cabinet with twine.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BillyBones said:

Does Oklahoma use beavers as mail carriers

Holy guacamole!!!!

the whole reason I put the extra postage stamp on sealed letters is because the post office told me they where non machinable and had be be sorted by hand! And that I needed to pay the extra postage for that,

apparently some of my letters still get ran through the sorting machines!!!!

5 hours ago, gewoon ik said:

he is 3,5 ueara

Hey I’m im glad yours made it! 

my son turns 3 in March so not far off!!

I got cards in the mail yesterday and today

from Randy and Debi!

It looked awesome! Max is in California right now but when he comes home he’s gonna flip for those dinosaur coloring sheets!!!! Thank you!

from Scott!
thank You for the extra surprise!  I won’t open it till Christmas!!!

From Les!

that’s a really awesome stamp on the back of your envelope!!! Did you have that custom made?

From Shaina!

that card was hilarious!!! Max is gonna love that dinosaur!!!!

Every time someone tells me one of my cards was hilarious, I have to show the comment to Ashley - because she disagrees, lol. All my humor gets from her is an eyeroll and a groan. And specific to Christmas cards, a comment like, "Can't we just send a *normal* message?" to which I always reply with "Sure, as soon as you send them." :lol:

I think she secretly enjoys it ;)

I got a card off to Max but I put your PO box address on it, it's what was in my book <sigh> I added your home addy so it shouldn't happen again. I got a text (UGH) that your package is in at our local PO it should make it to where we get our mail in the first delivery, I'll pick it up later today. 

I hope you and Ash enjoy what I got Max in addition to the card and pins, it's a whole family sort of gift. 

Frosty The Lucky.

I feel that way about some phone calls.  Lol.  Text, ok.

On 12/20/2022 at 4:51 PM, TWISTEDWILLOW said:

I won’t open it till Christmas!!!

I won't either, but I keep staring at it...... :ph34r:.  Thank you.

Edited by Scott NC
Change a thing

I forgot to say I got a bright red envelope in the mail day before yesterday from Stiwell Ok. It's having a party with the other stuff in the dachshund anti tamper fencing. Ronnie is positive unopened packages are hers, Baxter waits till nobody's looking to eat boxes. 

Frosty The Lucky.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 3:51 PM, TWISTEDWILLOW said:

From Les!

that’s a really awesome stamp on the back of your envelope!!! Did you have that custom made?

Billy,

I just saw this, yes that is a custom stamp my wife had made. It came from a company named Three Designing Women