I Forge Iron

Snail Mail

We got your Halloween and Thanksgiving cards Billy, we'll be watching the mail. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Max picked out. 

I'm tempted to say "Cheerio Billio" because you're turning into something of a Cereal mailer.

I think I'll stick with be well Billy,

Frosty The Lucky.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I’m glad to here that Shaina!

sometime imma have to tell you all about the silly catalog craziness I’ve started here in peavine! :lol: The rural mail driver just rolls his eyes at me now! bahaha!

I myself have come to get very excited every day walking to the mailbox! I never know what’s gonna be in there anymore!

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

I'm tempted to say "Cheerio Billio

Ain’t got no clue what that means but I’d like to buy the world a coke an keep it company! ;)

:rolleyes: Cheerios are a brand of "cereal" which rhymes with "serial".

On top of that I scored 2 points curling tonight and stole them by knocking the opposing teams rock just far enough from the button to score the two points. 

I'm off to bed feeling pretty danged FINE right now. :D 

G'night Billy.

Frosty The Lucky.

TW Got your Christmas card a few days ago. My wife and I liked the decorations on the image(don’t want to give away the theme). I take it that it was Max approved.

I had never thought that I would actually like to get coal until taking up this blacksmithing hobby.

Bob

Awesome! I can’t wait to see it! 

yeah it’s a funny story how we came to the decision to buy those cards!

on a side note I’d thought I’d mention that the cards we sent out are designed and printed by a small business in Ohio using paper products produced by another small business!

Which I thought was pretty cool!

I like to support small businesses whenever and wherever I get the chance, even if it costs a little more to shop with them,

mom an pop shops Rock!

Awesome Scott! 

im glad to hear that they have made it to NC!

there’s two color Schemes of the cards I sent out and I just picked the colors at random so I hope everyone likes what they got! Lol

So far I’ve only had one card returned to sender out of a crate load and it was to someone here local to me, I don’t know what went wrong but I’ll call them up and see what’s up with their address

We picked up Max's card yesterday, green dinosaur on a red card. Perfect, tell him thanks for me!

I'm hoping to get a break from plowing so I can do some dedicated card shopping I've only been able to quick scan when getting groceries. We got  another foot plus on the ground over night and I have to clear things enough for the plumber to get in and finish getting our boiler and heat back online. Wood heat works okay but I really prefer thermostats and less dragging wood from the shed.

Gotta go start the truck now. More later.

Frosty The Lucky.

You can buy one of the sticky stuff products like they use in modern packaging that peals off without damaging anything. I have some of the 3M hooks on the wall beside me that have been there better than 3 years now and the hooks come right off when you pull the tab. 

We stick cards all over the place but we have a pair of dogs that believe trees are for chewing and a cat that believes they're for climbing so we have to do without a tree. We make do though.:)

Frosty The Lucky.