I Forge Iron

What is the brand of the Drill Press

Hi everybody,

It has been a little while since I have been postin anything new. I have come across a very nice, well running drill press and i wanted to know i somebody knows the brandname on this one.

The motor does not belong to the brand. I am just interested in the name of the drill press company.

Here are a couple of pictures.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

2EC476B3-661E-4758-B3DC-3B27839D8E2A.jpeg

B0474BCA-E805-4CB3-B355-D205D045F79C.jpeg

3EA43BE0-E77B-4B82-AF3A-AC94B2299A05.jpeg

Old Mason jars had a similar logo With the big C then a smaller fjc inside of it, 

Even though the time line might be the same I doubt the consolidated fruit jar company made drill presses so I guess that’s not much help lol

thats a pretty nice rig no matter who made it though!

For sure Steve! I will pick it up within two weeks. Just wondering about the logo. It seems to be part of the original cast.

haha TWISTEDWILLOW i doubt that too. Would be very special though! I will look up the mason jars for sure. 

I will paint over this silver grey color with either some black or maybe some charcoal grey to make it match my shop. 

I bought another drill press that is mechanicaly beyond repair to make a tong rack/post vice stand/swageblock stand out of. 

Will post some pictures when that is done as well.

Take care!

B39BF5E5-7826-4F44-AFD3-67C4DD3499F2.jpeg

08CED319-3C5E-4D60-95F5-006F121192F9.jpeg

4E467C59-EBB2-4DEE-94DE-5FD720C90289.jpeg

05BD0155-3E79-4614-9634-FF0AF21187AB.jpeg

Robert Taylor, I am always looking for the biggest machines out there. Because of the look and performance. Great stuff.

Nodebt, thanks for putting in the time and effort to search for the logo. I can not find anything about it, Dutch or any other country…

It remains a mystery!