I Forge Iron

tempering a Knife with a torch

Perhaps you should mention that the blade needs to be hardened before it is tempered.  New folks often make that mistake and so mentioning it may save them from a goof!

Also I believe "sabretooth" is a copyrighted name for a certain blade. Jason Johnson IIRC

Can't hear a difference between Sabertooth and saber tooth in the video. Might consider what defending a case of patent infringement could cost. A little clarification could go a long way.

Frosty The Lucky.

No doubt. However, responding to a filed suit or just a letter from an attorney can cost a couple few hundred because failing to do so, even a nuisance suit, means you LOSE whatever damages they're claiming. 

I had to consult a lawyer regarding what I thought was an illegal eviction and lock out. It was but filing suit was more money than any damages were worth. About 45 minutes having my letter reviewed and talking, cost $100. 1 hour minimum you know. I got a degree of satisfaction though. My ex associates were forced to let me in to collect my tools, what I could find that is and they must've spent a couple grand in panicked reaction. 

I strongly doubt this example will ever be a problem but this consideration should be accounted for in the risk assessment when starting any business. Hmmm?

Common terms are sought after for trademarking and copyrighting names for marketing reasons, say "Quick Set Concrete". The words aren't copyrighted but the application is. If a company were to try marketing "QuickSet Concrete" the intent would be clear and a suit would probably be filed as soon as it could be prepared.  

Frosty The Lucky.

I hope Slag weighs in on this since he has the patent and trademark expertise.  I'm just a simple country lawyer.  The question is always whether a particular term,  used in a particular context, is a "common" term or word which cannot be legally reserved.  "Saber tooth" or "sabre tooth" in the context of knives might be able to be trademarked as a knife model or maker name but not when referrring to the Pleistocene felid with big teeth.  I suspect that the term has been used for many things over the years and that kind of broad usage argues against someone being able to reserve it for themselves.

And, as Frosty says, there is always the question of the cost of the fight versus the benefit gained IF you win.  And in most cases courts in the USA follow the "American System" where each party pays their own legal expenses.  There are some exceptions such as a frivolous law suit or one obviously designed to harass someone but in the vast majority of litigation everyone pays their own filing fees, attorney fees, and expert witness costs. 

"By hammer and hand (and laws) do all arts stand."