I Forge Iron

Frankenbucket

Scott NC

I'm trying to envision a "Drive through" enchilada. I remember the drive through redwood but the two just aren't morphing in my mind's eye.

Do you stick your head out the window and eat as you drive through? Is the enchilada sauce flowing down the inside or is it thick enough it stays put? Maybe reach out and grab handfuls, sauce and eat? Is there a supreme side? Are there beef, chicken, bean, mystery surprise, levels? How thick is the tortilla? 

Good grief Scott the more I think about this the more disturbing it gets. And YES I'm envisioning a drive through enchilada. 

Does Taco Bole sell franchises?

Frosty The Lucky.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, how about a "drive in" enchilada that has no hole?  A rotary plow mounted up front would probably be required.  Cheese and sauce would probably mean tire chains.  I think a thick corn tortilla would be in order as a flour one would probably collapse.  To bad wing windows are no longer used, you could just open them and they would shave your food on in.  Food for thought....

8 hours ago, Irondragon ForgeClay Works said:

I always thought it was how quickly you had to find a restroom.:D

That's usually a good indicator.  "Why are you walking so funny?"  :D

A ROTARY PLOW!?!?:o Now I need mental floss to get the images of one with a giant casings rigged to the valute making sausage at a few hundred tons an hour by driving through cattle herds.

You're a cruel man Scott!

Frosty The Lucky.

Oooh! One of the live stream channels carries a lot of the old serials from early TV days. They were often made for Movie theaters. The 1940s Batman serial had literal cliff hangers every few episodes and one with the heroine tied to the RR tracks in front of an oncoming train. All Batman had to do to get a villain to spill the beans was give him a good stern look and maybe a shake. 

No batmobile, Batman and Robin cruised in a sedan, Bruce's sedan. There was a Batcave and it had some super science equipment like a radio they could talk to anybody with. 

Frosty The Lucky.

• 2 months later...

220px-Bela_Lugosi_as_Dracula.jpg.71ed90783579466ef08087e7b2c86821.jpg

Rise..... Rise.... from the ash bin of history to the top of everything else....

It sprouted wheels... Lol.

20220817_141112_compress34.thumb.jpg.20af8b52b08bd8e752c47bdcc43c2924.jpg

20220720_094925_HDR_compress12.thumb.jpg.77584f47c5864e6357c3f7fe5a156800.jpg

On the bright side, I found a charity with a haunted house I can give it to if I ever get it done.  This one I don't want sitting in my front yard anyway... :ph34r:

I am on the look out for the perfect nose.  I intend to hook that back wheel so it can pivot giving it the ability to turn.  That way I can pull it around the block if I want to while walking the family hound.  That may get some looks.

I have a crank mechanism I will tack on so it looks like you turn it to start him up like old cars.  I'm also going to mount battery powered greed led's to glow out the eye and mouth holes at night.  Some things I wish I wouldn't start because I can't stand leaving something unfinished.  I also have a battle axe to figure out how to incorporate.  Tw's phone crank mechanism will go inside the head for brain material  but his neck electrodes will go outside.  Actions speak louder than words, but I am working on it.  I never give up!

I never will use bondo.

What kid of thoughts do you have for a nose? A predator muzzle maybe? Something long and droopy like a metal zucchini? Perhaps sort snout like a pig. A trunk? You could give it a quizzical expression and have it scratching it's head with it's trunk. Maybe a giant fabbed, Jimmy Durante, Schnozolla. It could reach to the front wheel and maybe be connected. Follow your nose, eh?

Frosty The Lucky.

I was just thinking of chopping an anvil off a shoemakers anvil and tacking it on for a nose.  I want something special, though.  It must be in line with frankenstein so maybe just a glob of metal in the general shape of a nose with a bunch of stitches to hold it on?  I have been thinking on how you replicate stitches in metal.

Drill holes and run wire like real sort of stitches. Or snip the wire or metal strips to size and tack them on at the ends (easier). 

Weld bead could work too. 

Junk hammer head could work for a nose. Maybe something welded on either side for nostrils. Maybe a large nut cut in half and one half on either side.

The upper ridge on that barrel looks like it will work well for the large brow line.