I Forge Iron

Claying a blade

There you go being critical of my looks; I'm way past losing my temper!  Luckily I have an "Old Rasputin" on hand to quench my wrath when I return to my domicile tonight!   However if I'm ferrite---that makes me an alpha male!  Shall I break out all o'tropes said Thomas metaphivically!

Forget the puns, you've got an Old Rasputin?  I haven't even seen one of those in months,  that's my favorite energy drink!  You keep it at a critical temp and it'll still draw like a magnet. 

Perhaps; my wife recently complained that one of the reasons she liked me was that my chest wasn't all covered with hair, didn't tickle her nose when she laid on it; but now my beard is doing that!   I told he we could braid it and tie it behind my head---use a ribbon until it gets long enough to tie the braids together.  (Be safer around the forge too!  Hmm "Borax Beard Balm"  I may have come up with a way to fund my retirement!)

Hmmm, borax beard balm. You just might have something there. Doc uses flame retardant shampoo. His shop is almost local I could get his number to put on your white board.

You could suggest she sleep in a mask so you could grant your beard it's freedom. They make lots of plastic spacer gizmos to make space around your mouth and nose. I must have half a dozen around here somewhere, I'll be happy to ship some of the unused ones to you.

Anything for a friend.

Frosty The Lucky.