I Forge Iron

South Jersey, looking for a Black Smith for living nativity in December.

I would reach out to your local ABANA affiliate to find someone local that might be interested. I looks like that would be the New Jersey Blacksmith Association (NJBA).

They have a some contact info and social media links available on their website.

Now that that is taken care of; were you looking for someone to work in a first century manner or  just a blacksmith?

Not a lot of smiths working with twinned single action bellows and an adobe forge using charcoal and real wrought iron. Even fewer with appropriate clothes to the period.  (I've participated several years with a local Nativity using an appropriate style of anvil and hammer and twinned bellows and charcoal and fairly good clothing---but modern steels. Of course I'm about 2000 miles away now even if I graduated from Holmdel Highschool---mile 114-117 on the GSP)

I know there are some Roman Reenactment groups but don't know if any cover "civilian occupations".