I Forge Iron

Lost a good friend and brother

Phil Patrick

It has been a while since I have posted. My oldest brother passed away last Saturday after fighting an infection in his liver. I have lost a great friend and brother. He was only 40 years old, leaving his lovely wife and two daughters. He taught me so much throughout my life. Metal working, mechanics, everything. I will miss him greatly. The world will be a little lonelier place without him.

Give him a tap on the anvil next time you walk in your shops.

My condolences to you and the rest of his family, especially his wife and children, they will be in my prayers.
A little bit different but I know what it's like to lose a brother and a best friend, it leaves a hole that is very hard to fill, it may seem like the hurt will never end but it does get easier as time goes on, trust the Lord to help you through and he will.

welder19

It has been a while since I have posted. My oldest brother passed away last Saturday after fighting an infection in his liver. I have lost a great friend and brother. He was only 40 years old, leaving his lovely wife and two daughters. He taught me so much throughout my life. Metal working, mechanics, everything. I will miss him greatly. The world will be a little lonelier place without him.

Give him a tap on the anvil next time you walk in your shops.

Yes Phil, there is an anvil being tapped in New York.
No doubt you will in the days to come find yourself revisiting those days when so many fond memories were made. My heartfelt condolances. Dan.

I'm glad that you had a good brother to loose. What is sad is when you loose someone in the family and you were at each others throats all the time. What a blessing God gave you there. Still hurts a lot to have all of the empty places that he used to be at. God will fill you with his peace. That's what prayer is for. Praying for you and yours.