I Forge Iron

Stands for heavy fossil display

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know the first tomato based ketchup was created in the U.S. in 1812. It was made popular during the American War between the States (ACW). the military used it to hide the taste of the potted meat rations.

Then in 1876 Heinz created what we have today and it was off to the races.

https://www.history.com/news/ketchup-surprising-ancient-history

ketchup-2.jpg.8352c7af450bc4708c1d1a557bde2703.jpg

So tell us Billy, what dishes do you make with toe fungus? Please be careful NOT to use toed stools! 

Ketchup was made with lots of different fruits before the new world fruit tomatoes were used. A friend of my Brother's wife used to make currant ketchup and you couldn't tell the difference. 

Frosty The Lucky.

On 3/24/2022 at 11:15 AM, Frosty said:

Ayup, you're about up to your gills on this one.

Sorry I’m having truffle thinking up mushroom jokes

Scott, as I said earlier I don’t eat fungus so I was unable to answer Jerry’s question about preparing dishes made with toe fungus

A lady was in an interview by the police after her third husband died. She was asked how her first husband died. Her reply was he ate poisoned mushrooms. They asked about her second husband and she replied he also ate poisoned mushrooms. When they asked her about her current husbands death, she said he wouldn't eat his mushrooms.:o

I'll say Billy, puns aren't really about jokes they're just word play and playing puns trades off following a general subject line. The underground ones are often just plain silly. You know, You're celium; Mycelium, back and forth till they come full circle.  

Frosty The Lucky.