I Forge Iron

Bad Youtube info: medieval weaponry.

ThomasPowers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandmother used to tell me that you need a space in the yard that is allowed to grow wild so fairies have a place to live. If not they would cuase mischief and pull pranks on you. I figure since most people dont do that i will give them my whole yard, or at least a good portion. So far i can honestly say i am have not been troubled by fairies, them danged gnomes though...

28 minutes ago, SinDoc said:

I was just trying to retrace our steps and ended up cross eyed with a headache :lol:

Sindoc, I bet if I asked you what kind of cigars you prefer, the subject would eventually get around to the application of nanotechnology, does cheeze whiz really taste good or why did the chicken cross the road.  :)  It's a mystery...

1 hour ago, BillyBones said:

If not they would cuase mischief and pull pranks on you.

I dont know how many more acres they want but I'd like my tools back that I can't find... or is that something else? Lol.

M.J., I have many more chickens still alive that didn't cross the road than did. I think Isaac had something there. 

Did that chicken meow at you before you put it in the freezer?  Of course if you got it out of the meat case, these days you are spinning the wheel of fortune.  Oh, if you eat cheeze whiz, don't forget the prunes!  That stuff makes a good binding agent and adhesive.