I Forge Iron

Blacksmith shop for sale?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh. . . . Isn't that called moonshining, Billy? I believe Britain wanting to tax spirits in Scotland and deporting them en-masse to the colonies was a causative factor in the American revolution wasn't it? Appalachian shiners are direct descendants as is the American "Southern" accent evolved from a Scottish brogue. No?

I'm pretty sure Deb would go for a few spinning seminars. She enjoys sitting a room with spinners and chatting, just like I enjoy talking in a room full of blacksmiths.  Hmmm, maybe I should hold seminars in likeable story telling. :)

Frosty The Lucky.

If you go to a non-English language site and highlight and copy the text you can then go to a translation site, e.g. google translate, and paste in the copied text it will render it to English.  sometimes the syntax is a little scrambled but the meaning is usually there.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

You can do a web search for translation programs a bunch will show up. Google translate is near the top.

I have it loaded as an app and it asks if I want it in English any time I download non-English text or audio.

Frosty The Lucky.