I Forge Iron

Dust collector.

Okay, this is not directly a grinder question so it might belong somewhere else, but under grinders was my best guess. Belt grinders chew up a LOT of steel and generate a lot of dust. I would like to minimize the airborne dust as well as the piles on the floor, tables, shelves, ect. I like the booths that I see some folks using- putting the grinders in their own room. To some degree grinding dust, from angle grinders, will just be something that must be tolerated, but a dust collection system would surely help. My current shop has a sort of dust collector, but it is equipped with cloth bags and the ductwork is run across the ceiling. ( weird right? It turns out the previous owner rented it as a grow operation. The ducting makes more sense with that tidbit) most of the information i see online is for wood based systems. I am concerned about sparks and certainly not going to blow my dust up each wall and across the ceiling. I definitely need something different, but what? I would like to be able to line 3 or 4 grinders up with a system that will deposit their debris out side.