I Forge Iron

Hello from New Mexico

Apple Duck

On 2/13/2021 at 12:21 PM, Irondragon ForgeClay Works said:

I'm an old vet and don't have any tattoos. I figure why make it easy for the authorities to ID the body.:lol:

I just saw this far down the thread and am struck by this statement.

I don't have any tattoos either though I've been tempted. One of my favorite ideas, vetoed STRONGLY by Deb, would look like a toe tag reading, "Place tag here," on the bottom of my foot.

I'm an old not a vet.

Frosty The Lucky.

The main reason that I don't have any ink is that I don't have a long enough attention span.  I'm tired of the calendar picture by the end of the month.  Something that I'd have to see for the rest of my life would have to be more special than anything I've ever seen.

I've always thought that having ink where you can't see it, e.g. on your back, is unclear on the concept.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

17 hours ago, Frosty said:

One of my favorite ideas, vetoed STRONGLY by Deb, would look like a toe tag reading, "Place tag here," on the bottom of my foot.

There was an old episode of "Homicide: Life on the Street" where a murdered biker was found to have a tattoo on his chest reading "If found, please return to ..." and the name and address of his mother.

One of my favorite reality show themes were the bad tattoo cover up shows, "Bad Ink" being my favorite. Some folk need to know what PERMANENT means but Ohhhh Noooo Mr. Bill! 

I saw that episode John. Talk about calling your shot.

Frosty The Lucky.