I Forge Iron

Cajun Craftsman in South Louisiana

G4Cajun

I have been a professional woodworker since 1997, and have been around my cajun family doing all sorts of building, fixing, repairing, fabricating all sorts of different things to get anything accomplished.  I don't work a 9-5, I kinda don't work at all.  I was always told if you Love what you do, you will never have to work a day in your life.  I enjoy delving into all kinds of different skills and crafts to achieve all sorts of projects that ramble around my head.  I recently just found a blower at a market sale and now considering learning and adding a new craft skill in my shop.  I don't spend much time in front of a computer or watch tv (it just puts me to sleep).  I came across this forum and have been enjoying reading all the members posts in all kinds of different categories.  I am looking forward to have communications with different members in all areas of this forum.  Happy and blessed days to all.  This  will conclude my computer dabbling for the day.  Now out to the shop to make some "Man Glitter" aka sawdust, metal filings, and so much more.

GMertz' 79

GEM Enterprises LLC.

G4mertz@yahoo.com

digicam 4 340.JPG

SocialRstrt.JPG