I Forge Iron

hose from propane bottle to forge?

CCSOBY

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. If you put your general location in the header you might be able to hook up with members living within visiting distance. You REALLY need to do at least SOME research before asking the forum questions. Your question is so basic as to be from someone any responsible member would hesitate to answer at all. It makes me doubt you have sense enough to operate let alone build an inherently dangerous device. 

Had you done ANY reading in the CLEARLY MARKED sections you wouldn't have asked this one. 

Frosty the Lucky

I bought two hoses at a yard sale; they were designed to run a propane heater and were still in their unopened packages. They were sold at places that sold the heaters.  Before that I went to a propane supply place in Albuquerque and purchased it by the foot and the connectors as well. Much more expensive than buying at the yard sale or even at a store selling heaters.

Someone asking *WHERE* to get something; who doesn't even list the country they are in---Europe has different codes than the USA for instance; usually gets a "you can buy it right over there..."