I Forge Iron

Looking for info on a Worth tool co vise

Tokum

Hi. I have this vise that I cant find any info on. I may need to use it to barter for other equipment but no idea of its value, importance,  or even intended use, blacksmith,  plumbing,  woodworking, etc. I know its clearly not intended for woodworking but you get the idea. It opens and closes freely.  I took it apart and cleaned up after these pics. The pic of the blue one is just a random internet pic. 

20200929_181623.jpg

20200929_181626.jpg

20200929_181629.jpg

20200929_184027.jpg

worth vise.jpg

Yes, the bottom has a closed ended u shaped hole. It appears it would have 2 be mounted to a horizontal fitting/pipe. The spring inside the vise isn't strong enough to push the jaws apart but can if it's mounted in the position the blue one is. A cole vise huh? Cool,  thanks. I'll research Cole vises

The cole vise is *similar* to that one and is more well known; probably because the cole drill has such a "cult" following; I won't say I've a member; but I have made blood sacrifices to my cole drill---usually my knuckles using it in constrained locations on top of a ladder...