I Forge Iron

Am I wrong

jwms

Often, being right comes with unacceptable collateral damage.  There are only a few things and times when you HAVE to be right.  We all know people who are lonely and angry because they have to be right about every little detail of their lives and the world.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

Nah.   I'm pretty safe right now.  I don't think she wants to be left to deal with the kids by herself. 

Although...... she did take out a pretty big insurance policy on me, she requested (and received) a custom dagger from me, and she incessantly watches those "Unsolved Crimes" and "True Crimes" types of shows.   Do you think I should worry?

That's a relief!  You guys had me thinking the worst there for a minute.   I'll send you that info, but she just said the dash light is on in the car which indicates the passenger side air bag isn't working.  She even offered to drive so we can go get it fixed.  Guess I was worried about nothing.  I'll send you guys my insurance info when I get back.......

That's good news.   I told her we don't need to go and she suggested I use the time to practice juggling swords instead.   She must have a lot of faith in me because I've never been able to juggle more than two tennis balls at once before and she told me to start with 4 swords!!

Yeah, hard to believe eh? Heck, she's off on a long weekend in Seward for a Barn Hunt rally. I went to Home Depot and talked to a couple people for maybe 15 minutes!! WooHoo, FREEDOM!

I'm changing the old and crummy florescents in the basement for 4' strip LEDs and need to clean up the wiring a bit. They're "wired" like a framer wires a light so I bought four duplex outlets and cover plates so Deb can help decide where within 5' the LEDs will go. 

Frosty The Lucky.