I Forge Iron

New smith, making hooks!

Very nice! One thing I like to do is take a round punch a little over-sized for the hole and add a countersink. While not necessary it's just a nice little touch to have the screw mount flush. Still, they look real nice.

1 hour ago, johnnyd428 said:

Might not be exciting to anyone else but I'm pretty happy about it.  Even made me a little handy tool to make bending them go a lot easier!

Hallelujah !!! One that does not start with "making knifes" :) 

Nice work. Very blacksmitherly of you to make your own bending forks. I've never seen any quite that small. I might try to forge a small bending fork if it ever cools down enough for me to light the forge. 

Pnut

Nicely done on both counts, the hooks are attractive and should be marketable, good for the tool cookie jar. Your bending fork is really well done, a tool to keep in my adapt and adopt file. 

I like the meme and looked at the generator site. How invasive is is the site? I'm getting pretty tired of trying something out and not being able to get rid of them if I don't want it. 

Frosty The Lucky.

I'd like my own text but I can photoshop that. Hmmmm.

Nope, cant figure that out, F1 lists all the wonderful things you can do and all the things you should consider first but not a word about how to put text on a graphic. I found a graphic and would like to put text over it like you did. Is THAT so darned hard? Do I really have to sift through 30+ menus, all with a different name? 

This used to be easy. I feel so stupid sometimes. I'm probably too frustrated and angry to be fit company for a while. Watched the dragon splashdown, Bob and Doug are about to be decanted.

Frosty The Lucky.