Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Any clue as to what this tool is??

Recommended Posts

^all of the above is what I was going to say.

It looks to me like a tool used to stretch, twist and run old school baling, or barbed wire fencing. The four holes would let you clamp around four wires, close and pull all four to run along a fence line. 

The wheel would let you pull it around a post under tension? And the spike in the back you could step on into the ground to hold tension on clamped wire, or even hammer into a tree.

I've seen more modern versions of wire tools that have similiar features, but not like that one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...