I Forge Iron

This emerged from my scrap heap.  I see many fine bird sculptures here, I hope there is room for another.  It reminds me of some Rhode Island Reds I raised once.  They were mean and ultimately tough to eat.

20200327_180808(1).jpg

20200327_180649(1).jpg

I love it! It appeals to both the artist in me and my other alter ego, the Crazy Chicken Lady ^_^ Fantastic

Nice, I love scrap art birds. You and Daswulf should hit it off. He makes very cool sculptures also. 

Pnut

I love it, it's disturbingly attractive. 

Frosty The Lucky.

I agree  attractive yet disturbing.  Qualities i found in my lovely wife!  (don't tell her though or you will have to deal with the disturbance in the female force)

Well done!

Thank you CGL aka CCL.  I love alter egos.  Gotta keepem separated.   ;-).

Pnut, Das is a master of his craft and I have drawn inspiration from his work.  So much talent on these forums...  Thank you.

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

I love it, it's disturbingly attractive. 

Bingo!  I have not toiled in vain.  However.... I have a charming little cutie chicken in the works to balance things out.   

Old Crew, a well done says it all!  My lips are sealed, but Im thinking Im not the one that would be dealing with THAT disturbance!

Scott

Looks a lot like a roadrunner; had two of them cross the road in front of me on the way home from work yesterday...

It does look like it could be a far flung member of the cuckoo family.  

Is that why I keep finding drawers full of old wrenches around the shop; the Scrap Cuckoo keeps laying them in there when I'm not paying attention...

35 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

Is that why I keep finding drawers full of old wrenches around the shop

Nah, that's nesting material. You'll know they're breeding if you start finding ball bearings where there weren't any the day before.

Pnut

Depositing old wrenches and ball bearings sounds like mighty painful labor to me.