I Forge Iron

Anvil patterns

What it looks like is a casting made by someone who has never used, or even seen in person, a London pattern anvil. Might be made from decent metal and properly hardened, but that is not the way to bet. You would need to have someone who knows anvils check it out.

The flattened horn is typical of asian ASOs and the excessively large cutting step also makes one wonder if the designer knows much about how anvils are used.  I agree with John, I wouldn't touch it until I had the results of a well done Ball Bearing test and ring test.

Here along the border I've seen cast ASOs where they used a PW to make the molds; but they tend not to be fettled or heat treated and made from whatever was left in the ladle at the end of the day.  I'm expecting to run across some that get gussied up and false stamped; but the Ball Bearing test will still fail!  (I keep a suitable ball bearing in my vehicle just for such situations!)