Hi guys, a friend of mine recently bought this anvil. He wanted to know if anyone knew the brand or has worked with it. Thank you in advance for any responses!

Damian Stil

DDF701A0-6CED-4781-8AFC-A299269D3ABD.jpeg

49F4AB86-2933-47DE-A980-3CAA46302DE3.jpeg

Can anyone identify my friends new anvil for me? It was a 85kg he paid €270 for. He lives in the Netherlands 

62C3B801-3A82-47C5-8BCF-B0CF0211BB36.png

088CEE71-CE7F-4254-86F1-AF10B8CF48DA.jpeg

B90F5757-DE9D-49F1-AA99-320F416AD35D.jpeg

Posts have been combined to keep all the information in one place.

I'm not familiar with that make but I dislike how it artificially makes the sweet spot smaller.  Totlly unneeded to have those cut ins to make a wasp waist!  How are the ball bearing and ring test results?

I will ask him, ill let you know when he responds. I agree its a bit weird that they made the waist that thin.

Looks a lot like a Kanca anvil pattern. Western Europe tends to have a lot more Turkish and east European imports than we do in North America.

Yeah it does look like a kanca, i asked someone i know and he said he was almost certain it was from wallonia

I asked some more people and one said that he was almost certain it is from Wallonia and that it is a left handed anvil

I have an used anvil with this design, 200 kg. I was told it is made in Belgium, but I am not sure. Rebound is fantastic, above 90%