I Forge Iron

Possibility to upscale; Whats your ideal sized work space?

Evening all, 
As per the title, what is your ideal work space size for, lets say roughly the amount of equipment you would take to do a show?  I'm already feeling the restrictions of a 10' x 10' x 7.5' enclosed room and have a chance at up-scaling with a lean to so i can work outside and make space for machinery inside; lathe, band saw, etc

By a stroke of luck or three I've been given an 8m x 6m x 10ft lean-to that some gentleman only recently build as long as i dismantle and remove it Monday/Tuesday. I figure i don't have the space to erect half of it at home but i have the room to store what i don't use and it's a great semi-portable work area where ever i live in the future with a bit of effort; I'm blessed where i live currently and i wouldn't expect to find myself with a workshop added into my room cost again in rented accom. so its something i need to consider.

Initially i was just going to switch a glass pane in a low window on the workshop with the shutters in another and build a small "room" outside to put the propane tank, dust extraction bin and vacuum all in arms reach but out of the way but i might as well use as much as i can without asking to much of  the landlady. So i ask those of you who have had a bit more time to figure out your space for opinions.

Thank you