I Forge Iron

A question of ventilation

KingAether

Oh come on John, I read Charles's posts with delighted affection. People who spell just like everybody else lack imagination and deciphering creative spelling is good cognitive exercise. Add to that the exceptional level of knowledge and skill makes Charles a must read character.

I'm not joking about feeling affectionate delight to see your name come up in my unread post list. 

Do you know where I can get one of those aprons? Deb and I may make Quad State next year and I'd sure like an easy to spot ID. B)

Frosty The Lucky.

As my school teachers are no longer with us, I for one, enjoy having John, (JHCC), with us as well.  Always nice to have someone to torment with one's use of the language...

As for CRS; well I have one branch of the family that were bull riders in the rodeo. So CRS is just English as usual at any gathering of the kinfolk.

I do indeed. John’s response brought a smile. Jerry and TP are on my must read list as well. We don’t always agree but dang if we don’t have fun. Coffee takes only a few moments to brew and you are just a few of the characters here I would be glad to host. 

This illustrates how the community excepts and even revels in each of our challenges.

I suspect the apron to be home made, Bret is an author with some crazy friends. I saw this picture on his personal site.