I Forge Iron

This is my power hammer

Hi All so a out a year ago I got in touch with a seller through fleabay who was selling a triple burner gas forge. On the off chance I asked if he had any other equipment and he told me he had this power hmer he was going to list but hadn't quite got round to putting online. Anyway after some negotiation we agreed a price and he delivered it from France. He was visiting family in my own city so decided he could bring it back with him. Awesome. 

This was his creation that took him many hours and redesigns and had been using well for the past ten years he was only selling because his wife agreed if he could sell it he could get a real power house of a power hammer. 

Anyway this is now mine and although I haven't been able to use it in some months due to my workshop in limbo I wanted to post it to show you guys and live in hope I can get it back set up and running as soon as possible. 

I'm not sure on the specifics of the power and the weight behind it but he made many things over many years and I hope to get it back in working order soon.