I Forge Iron

Get " HAMMERED " at MOONY'S

he shouldnt be on ifi then!

Mate I'm just saying some folk would prefer to keep these things reasonably private, for a variety of reasons and I note that Moony himself hasn't put exact details of how to find his smithy in this conversation.
For e.g, lots of collectors are quite secretive & do not appreciate the general population knowing they have, again for e.g, valuable cars kept in such & such barn on so & so road.

I don't know Moony's feelings on the matter, just feel that it's polite to observe others' privacy until you know otherwise.

G'day Matt, I hear and agree with what your saying and would not have posted the above if Glenn had not already posted his full address in this section. Are you going this year and are you going to get Mike to come down? cheers John.

Dale can you post the dates for get hammered, I know it's October. Could you also post a mud map of how to get from Braidwood to Glenn's place, if thats ok with Glenn.

regards Drewy

if you note the last part of my question is " if thats ok with Glenn"

Strewth blokes ! No need ta turn this inta a bar brawl .

I'm sure if any 1 get's lost all they ave ta do is ask in town where does the " MAD " blacksmith live u'd get an answer .

Maybe i could line the route from Braidwood ta Glenn's with sign's / balloons / what ever ta get youse there .

Yeah first yr i took a wrong turn or 2 , but found it in the end . The next yr we had 39 of us that found the place .

If any 1 needs it pm me & i'll give you my mobil number so i can talk you in from town . Only other thing i can think of is i drive inta town & you follow me back , but that ain't gonna happen cos i'll ave had toooooooooo many tinnies under my belt .

Dale Russell

Hey Drewy
Closer to the date we could arrange to meet somewhere along the way if you want, ie suttons forest. Then we could have a CONVOY, just like in the movies. That way you won't get lost, sweetie pie, in the big bad woods.

If we are going to travel in convoy, I want to be known as "rubber duckie" or "big red fella". Hang about Suttons Forest isn't that where Ivan Milat use to meet his victims???

Who's going to be the "long haired friends of Jesus in a (mumble mumble) microvan"?

Milat used to have a happy hunting ground in Bellanglo (sp) State Forest. Isn't it funny how our serial killers are well known but the people who do good for untold numbers of others are incredibly less celebrated, unless they have been dead for a long time and the Catholic church decides to recognise them.

Typed from an Australian State that has both, bodies in barrels and Saint Mary MacKillop.

Andrew

• 1 month later...

Australia is from another planet, we have egg laying mammals, the seasons are back to front, we drink our beer cold, and we are all upside down to almost all the rest of the planet. Just one word of warning Lee watch out for drop bears, and kangawallerfoxes! Oh yeh and trouser snakes.

Phil

Luckily phil i know a guy here very old mystic fella who knows the recipe for kangawellafox repelent! And how to put a drop bear to sleep with a kazzoooo but il watch out for trouser snakes haha! , as for the cold beer im sure il adapt and been upside down is cool with me i got bought up watchin round the twist an that so im ready haha! An beth yeah im well excited should be amazing cant wait goin over for up to 2 years will be wicked! :)