Sign in to follow this  
Filipy ramos

Reznor heater

First time installing this. No idea where the neutral connection is. Anyone know? I just have it hooked up to a single zone relay that will turn on the fan. It has a U1 V1 and W1 connection.

You do realize the world is a big place right?  Good luck.   I cant tell without real information and I wont guess.  Does it even need a neutral?  Most 3ph doesn't

It's 1/16 cubit left of the rolling flambler switch housing.

Seriously asking a question like that is like walking into a random market and asking the shoppers if they know where the other blue sock is.

Who you are, what it is and maybe a pic of the problem might get you something but sarcastic responses. Were really a darn friendly and helpful bunch but we have to have SOMETHING to go on.

Frosty The Lucky.

U1,V1,W1 are what I’ve seen on three phase wiring. Usually three black wire labeled this way for the 3 phases and one green for the ground. No neutral wire in three phase. (I could be missing something though.)

David

Does indeed sound like a three phase item. Depending on how they're built they may or may not have a neutral. As said, much more info needed.

It is a three phase unit. The Fanuc drives on the CNC screw machines were all marked U1,V1,W1 where the leads hooked up to them.

Reznor has good online documents.   Look for the installation and operation manual, that will give all critical info

What scares me is a person that has to ask this type of question is going to DIY the installation