I Forge Iron

What is this hard fb rated at can't find any information

The start over using standard words in reasonable sentances.  This is a world wide forum and  using made up abbreviations wont cut it. this FB could mean facebook, firebrick, fiberboard, or freebasing. add the errors when the translator programs grab ahold of it and try to convert that to other languages and  it messes up everything.

You didnt really clearly state much of  anything.  If you want people to understand you, dont assume they know what you are thinking or what part of the world your talking about either, that can effect answers as well as where you post the question, this is the foundry section

Most Fire Brick, both hard and soft are rated for 2000F to 3000F, depending there Alumina content. They can withstand higher temps than that but won't last long. I would think the brick in the picture is cracked and will probably break apart when heated. I bought some old brick like that once, they just fell apart when I got them up to about 2000F. Frustrating after the time and effort I put into build the forge.