I Forge Iron

Help needed movable shop equipment

Hi all so i've recently acquired a small workshop that im using for my woodworking cnc business ive set aside a small corner of the workshop front to setup my blacksmithing "hobby" that i would like to progress further into a viable add on business. ive got a good 25ft x 20ft empty work area in the day which i need to keep clear at night to store my business van. So ive managed to install my 3phase power hammer in a corner and i plan on making my equipment movable into the empty space and stored away at night.

my question is what is the best way to do this?

ive thought of drilling anchored threaded bars into various areas the floor that is raised enough for me to move the equipment onto and bolt down securely and remove, but is there something else i could do?

would appreciate any feedback and thoughts thanks Mike

Please give us a list of the equipment that needs to be mobile and the surface that it needs to be able to move across. 

Will you have a helper to move the equipment?  Do you have a fork truck available? 

thanks for the suggestions, i dont need to forklift anything ive got metalcraft XL workshop tools that i had mounted to stands that i need to drag out and put back when done so looking a temporary hold downs in the shop cheers