I Forge Iron

Buying Plistix 900f or similar in europe?

Hello guys I've just started building my first gas forge and I'm looking to coat my firebricks with Plistix 900f or itc100 but I'm having trouble finding sellers in Europe. 
Do I have any fellow Europeans in here that can point me in the right direction? 

forge.jpg

I think I posted in the wrong section, how do I delete my post?

No need to delete it, it's been moved to the correct sub-forum. I see the commercial link has been removed, instead of a link just just type the name of the burner.

BTW... welcome to IFI. It takes a little time getting used to the rules and suggestions a lot of good info here so keep at it.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello all, first post here (been lurking for a while though)

I’ve had similar difficulties in the UK what with Borax being banned for sale etc and other minor difficulties 

I get most of my refractory bricks and coatings from Bath Potter’s Supplies here in the UK. Found them very useful and a lot cheaper than getting stuff sent from abroad. Hope this helps and that I’ve not crossed the rules by naming a company. Cheers