I Forge Iron

metal fence tips

angiolino

metal fence tips

should I build a metal fence like a construction site with corrugated sheets, I should make the poles and crossbars to screw them in, which material should I use? eleven meters long, 2 meters high, which materials I use which sections and how far away I put them, how deep I place the poles? the poles in t-section or in tubular hollow? thank you

Snazzy Corrugated Metal Fence Applied To Your Home Idea: Update Corrugated Metal Fence — Good Christian Decors : Choosing Pertaining To Corrugated Metal Fence ~  Fence Inspiration

Corrugated perimeter fencing with pipe support - UAE | Oman (Salalah, Muscat, Sohar, Nizwa, Barka, Ibri) | Saudi | Iraq | Kuwait | Bahraincorrugated-fencing-hoarding-panel-uae.jpfencing-supplier-in-dubai-abu-dhabi-UAE.

Recinzione metallica ondulata di Snazzy applicata alla vostra idea domestica: Recinzione metallica ondulata |  Front Yard Landscape Fence With Regard al recinto di metallo ondulato ~ Fence Inspiration

steel-fence-supplier-uae-steel-fence-man

STEEL-HOARDING-FENCING-IN-UAE.jpg

Also, it depends on why you are building the fence.  What are you trying to keep in or out?  If it is aesthetic, to keep an ugly view in or out, all you need is something opaque and will be structurally sound.  If it is for security, to keep people or animals in or out, you have other considerations.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

even 100 km per hour, it is at the limit with the railroad, the railroad company does not take care of the maintenance of the area next to the tracks, bushes grow bushes reeds, the wind carries waste, wild animals and snakes nest. I would like to realize with metal tubes the frame on which to screw the corrugated sheets I plant fifty centimeters in the ground what do you recommend?

Recinzione temporanea da cantiere in lamiera ondulata.jpg

Immagine correlata

1487907382_1426942675.jpeg

http://www.cemensolai.com/cordoli2012/recinzioni-prodotti-266.html

scheda_recinzione_doppia_lamiera_2.png

scheda_recinzione_doppia_lamiera_1.png

Risultati immagini per DIY corrugated corrugated sheet metal fencehttp://dogler78.org/let/

http://ixiqi.co/image

• 4 weeks later...

honestly I only reclaimed the area where the fence was set up, I cut the bushes and weed the weeds, I made a couple of holes for the foundation plinths, but the ground is hard and stony, I have a lot of difficulty, if any user friend if you have any additional suggestions or suggestions, I invite you to participate, I have to hire a pickup truck to buy the material I need thanks

piantana.jpg

recinzione.jpg

You want suggestions for digging in hard stony soil? Other than a pick, spud bar or chisel and sledge to break it up. Renting a jack hammer is another. I've had some luck with my hammer drill, it's intended to drill holes in masonry with carbide drill bits and it has a setting that hammers as well as rotating the bit. 

I had limited success using my hammer drill breaking up hard soil and embedded rocks. Not a lot of success but some, it was a good way to start a hole to drive a stake into. 

Frosty The Lucky.

The round one? Carota per Buca palleto(?) or am I looking at the wrong thing?

There's no one way to dig fence posts. I have a post hole digger and I've never used one I thought worked worth spit. 

Frosty The Lucky.