I Forge Iron

Finding a case study

Maxis

hi Im martin , i need suggest for making a case study about a simple machine . And a problem encountered in that machine that needs improvement or solution 

This is may project so please help me find one >

Welcome aboard Martin glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header you might discover how many forum members live within visiting distance.

That's too vague a question to get a very meaningful answer. For example. How basic a machine do you want to use: lever, roller, swung stone a camp fire? Those are basic machines and we live in a world of combinations of improved versions of each.

How deep a report do you want to write? A person could take any basic machine and trace it improvement by improvement to an incredibly complex modern example. Lever to modern news paper printing press for example.

Frosty The Lucky.

Screw press;  issue limited space between the uprights.

Reminds me of a friend who built an english roller who got rid of the issues with flex and room by mounting the bottom to the cement floor and the top to the main beam of his 100+ year old house---the beam was made about a dozen 2x20's and was quite rigid enough! Provided 360 degree access.

• 1 month later...