I Forge Iron

Gas Forge Build by first timer

Azhobbychick

It’s done! Ceremonial first lighting (and possible horrible failure...) coming soon! 

Edit!! I lit it!! There is fine tuning to be done and I will be detaching the burner pipe and backing it out a bit but it works!! Thank you everyone for your help. I am now working on my ASO stand.

751FEB8A-4DD6-4709-9AF9-7DE45A5565D5.png

That looks a lot like a Devil Forge burner in the photo. If it is one of theirs, they seem to be pretty well sorted, in my rather limited experience of them. 

You can make the flame hotter/ less-reducing by opening the choke and cooler/more-reducing by closing it.

You can increase the amount of flame (heat input) by increasing the gas pressure and reduce the amount of flame (heat input) by reducing the gas pressure. The adjustments will be progressive, but not linear.

Have a play with the adjustments in the dark and see what happens to the temperature and Dragons Breath. It shouldn't take long to get a feel for what does what.