I Forge Iron

Using 15N20 alone as a blade

Hi all, this is my first post here. I've been working with steel as a blacksmith and welder for about five years and have made a few knives from 1085 and 1095. I have some 15n20 that I am going to use to make my first attempt at pattern welding and wanted to know if anyone has ever used 15n20 as a blade.

My thought was to make a shaving razor, and it would probably hold up better than a carbon steel under the conditions. 

Has anyone used 15n20 as a blade steel and if so what was your experience with it?

Thanks for the info,

like I said I am going to attempt some pattern welding, I am in the process of setting up a propane forge, in my coal forge I have never gotten a successful weld so hopefully the propane will prove more beneficial once I get a neutral or reducing flame dialed in. 

And yes I do mean as a stand alone, I have never worked with 15N20, but since it is more acid resistant than the 1095 I figured it would be somewhat more corrosion resistant.