I Forge Iron

New to me

This drill press is new to me & I have no idea who it was manufactured by. Also this site is new to me as well & hope I can post the pictures without a major failure. I see that my first try was a Swing & Miss. I will try later, sorry my new found Friends

Welcome aboard M, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header you might be surprised how many members live within visiting distance. A lot of information is effected by region, a good deal near you might be a laughable fraud to me. 

Posting pics is pretty easy. At the bottom of the text window is a button, "choose files . . ." Select and pick the file(s) from your computer in the window that opens. If the file size is really large, I usually upload 200kb and under to save bandwidth and clunky screen views for others. Lots of guys are on dialup connections, Iforge has members in 150 countries around the world and bandwidth costs. 

I edit my file size by doing a "save as" at a lower file size and alter the file name to reflect it's edited. I tag 02 to the file name.

Then again, I'm SURE lots of the gang would appreciate some good G rated stories about a "swingn miss."

Frosty The Lucky.

Welcome to IFI... I always suggest reading this to get the best out of the forum. READ THIS FIRST  Like Frosty said, editing your profile to show your location will help us give better answers which many depend on where in the world you are located. Oh and another thing don't be upset if your thread is moved to a section so you will get more views.