I Forge Iron

Dave Evans (Windancer) passes

plain ol Bill

I have lost a personal friend and this community has lost a friend and contributor. Dave Evans soul is free of the pain, the suffering, the anxiety and worry. He passed away this evening with friends and family in close attendance. Fellow blacksmiths let your anvils ring 67 time in memory of our friend. 

WHAT?! Dave passed and didn't even ask our leave? What's wrong with you guys?! Stop it!!

I remember him saying he had health problems but don't recall what they were. All joking aside I'm sad he crossed over. Condolences and prayers to his family and friends, including us.

Farewell Dave, see you on the other side. 

I didn't post my thoughts on the thread because they're kind of dangerous. I wanted to use an air brake can and brake pedal to close/open a vise but lost my drawings and stuff in one of my previous comp crashes. 

Frosty The Lucky.

He Will Be Misted Here ! We have talk often He is now Dancing In The Wind with the Other Blacksmiths that Played here For A Short time RIP Dave ~~ ? Can A Blacksmith Really Rest ??? :rolleyes: