I Forge Iron

Who-all's heading to Quad-State 2018 ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ausfire,

Would Qantas accept anvils with handles for carry on luggage?

JHCC.

I do not see any bullet holes in your handsome chapeau.

How come?

Regards,

SLAG.

See you there next year, Frosty, Steve  (Sells), et al,  next year.  I will have to get Marg,  (The Marvelous), interested in wool weaving, spinning, and wool gathering, next year.

Mr. JHCC, If they have placed a bounty for your arrest, capture, and successful prosecution, I might very well be interested.

Is you hat an Australian digger hat?

Have a great time Bunkie!

Oh boy, I wonder how excited I'll get with a year to wait and build anticipation. I'll make a list, PassPort is on the must have list. Research RV camp grounds for the trip spaced closely enough Deb'll go for them. Maybe, probably let her pick camp sites. 

I still need something distinctive, I have a Stetson ala Hoss Cartwright and a fashionable Derby. Maybe glue a carrot and googly eyes to either? Big feather?

Frosty The Lucky. 

That is because you live north of Troy Ohio. For those that live south of Troy Ohio, it is all down hill. (grin) 

The main concern is not gas mileage but with all that weight behind me, will the brakes work when I need them?

sweet.. I have one in the shop about that size that I need to finish up.. Inspiration..  Yippy.. 

Ah, I still have anvil sickness..  I would have put one of those biggin's in the way back..  I drive an audi A4 5speed manual, quattro avant.. LOL..  Good for about 600lbs before I start to pull a wheelie..