Jump to content

What kind of hammer is this


Recommended Posts

Looks like a "Tin knockers" hammer for forming sheet metal, Don't know a specific name though. I'd love to dig out my Dixon catalouge but it grew legs during the big migration. GRRRRR.

Frosty The Lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...