I Forge Iron

Jerry Carroll's wife

JerryCarroll

My wife, Carol is having a bunch of tests done to determine the cause and damage from a heart attack. Please add her to your Prayers for recovery. So far the tests have shown some damage to the lower part of the heart and tests today (11-9) show it is working well enough to not warrant surgery!
Thanks in advance folks! We know Prayer works--we have experenced it.

CAROL You have our support from this end. Hang in there and do what the medics recommend. I have been down that road and the times that I followed the advice, were a lot more rewarding in less down time and more complete recovery.

You will be in our prayers.

Good Luck and GOD BLESS.

Chuck

The Prayers are truly appreciated. So far the only damage found is at the bottom tip of the heart but the Doc's want to find what the cause was and prevent another, probably more damageing attack. 2 more tests are scheduled in the next few days with the 2nd being an angiogram. Prayer really works! Thank you all very much!!

JERRY-- Thanks for the up date on CAROL'S conditon. Tell her we will keep on keepin on. :) .

I had my first attack at 49, quit smoking and was doing good. I started back smoking and everything went to pot. Closed off veins everywhere, Hands, lower legs, hips. Smoking and lack of excercise are the two worst things you can do.

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

The angiogram showed very little blockage--read good news! Exercise & diet will make a difference from now on. We still don't know what happened but at least we know at the first sign of anything now not to set around waiting for something drastic to appear.
Thanks to all for your Prayers and concern--you're like family!!! :D

Jerry & Carol