I Forge Iron

Weekend RR Spike Knives

Yeah, cadmium is nasty toxic, I stay away from and steel with pretty gold plating, even the stuff that says it's gold chrome plated. This boy's not taking chances. I've always wondered how many of the cancers and fatalities from the Chernoble melt down are really cad poisoning rather than radiation. They were dumping powdered cadmium by the ton in the out of control reaction and fire from helicopters. Remember the footage on the news and all the firefighters working without breathing apparatus? 

Cadmium is one of those metals that WILL give you cancer if you get it in you, besides just being toxic as all gitout. It's like plutonium that way.

Frosty The Lucky. 

Bwahaha, I'm sure my time in Afghanistan has already exposed me to my fair share of unhealthy cancer causing fun, I'll make due note to not intentionally ever work with anything in the metalworking field that can harm me.  My jewelry class, and now the welding courses I've been taking, are helping me, as well as all of you on here!