I Forge Iron

Prayer

Hans Richter

Today I did nothing in the shop. Went to a funeral of my mentor-father how join & support me to become a good auditor.

Guy was only 64 and ready to go retired in 2 month. Hi died on a heart attack while staying with his wife in his holiday house in Germany. I was the first of the company his wife and daughter called by phone because of nobody else of the company was reachable during the Easter holidays. Was able to give them from the distance some useful tips about the insurance company and the costs about repatriation by air. His daughter is pregnant with his second grandchild hi will never see (like Diana my wife who was pregnant with Lisa as her mother died – Lisa is named after her Liselotte) him/her grow up. For me it was a very emotional church service because of the witness to see suffering his wife and family so much. So my prayers and thought are with them and I realised ones more the need to enjoy every day.

Cheers, Hans

Gents thanks for your kind reply and the warm words. I will see Evi (his daughter) soon after all, she works as an consultant on quality assurance and work safety at many company’s I have to audit at the time (it’s a small world in Belgium after all). Already offer my help to handle/assist on some property items of Guy’s belongings abroad. Will see how far I can helpful after all.

Cheers, Hans