I Forge Iron

Frosty's under the Weather

ThomasPowers

On 2/19/2018 at 8:07 PM, Irondragon Forge & Clay said:

Frosty  Get well soon... tolling the anvil and sending healing light your way.

HEY, hold off tolling the anvil till I'm dead will ya? :wacko:

On 2/20/2018 at 8:16 AM, Tubalcain2 said:

Get better fast. This forum is altogether to serious and we can't stand the loss of our Wisecrack-In-Chief for any undue length of time.

Wisecrack-In-Chief? :P (If you knew what my sinuses were doing a couple days ago you wouldn't take that emoticon lightly!)

Glenn called While I was on my biggest adventure yesterday, we had to drop a car at the shop and pick up the rental so I had to exert my signing hand.  Half an hour riding shotgun did me in for the rest of the day. He mentioned some of the well wishes so I thought I'd let you know I'm still breathing.

This is about as far as I've read the forum today and I'm signing off till I'm more recovered. I'm wet tissue tough right now and one day's over doing put me back to bed for two. That was day before yesterday, I was feeling great so I walked all of the hundred feet to the wood shed and got a SMALL carrier of wood, maybe 25 lbs. and it kicked my butt. 

Tests negative for Flu, pneumonia and is behaving more like an allergy but tests negative for an allergy too. I wish the hospital had doe a little more about finding out what got me but all the worked at was getting my blood sugar levels under control.

Thanks again gang, the well wishes mean a lot but let's get back to hitting me with some good shots, makes  me feel like I'm going to survive.

I'm going to stay off line for a couple more days at least, just this little bit of ramblyness is tiring.

Frosty The Lucky.