I Forge Iron

help construction planning jib crane hoyst for workshop

ciao dovrei fare un laboratorio di gru a braccio, abbiamo bisogno di sollevare parti metalliche per lavorare su un grande tornio parallelo, le misure sono braccio di braccio di 3 metri di lunghezza, altezza sotto gancio, 3,40 metri, la stanza è alta 3 metri e 70 cm, non so se fare tutto in acciaio tra cui il montante del pilastro o per sostenere il braccio a una colonna verticale con una sezione quadrata di una sezione di pilastro in cemento armato 50x 50 cm, per evitare di costruire il basamento di fondazione che dovrebbe essere a mio parere 1 , 50, 1,50 metri di cemento armato, la gru dovrebbe sollevare fino a 500 kg, non so come rendere la cerniera / giradischi con supporto, per ruotare il braccio, avresti suggerimenti grazie, quale materiale usi quella sezione? grazie per la tua attenzione al prossimo

gru.jpg

5 minutes ago, Reeltree said:

say whhhhhhhat

According to Google Translate:

"hello I should do a boom crane workshop, we need to lift metal parts to work on a large parallel lathe, the measures are 3 meters long arm arm, height under hook, 3.40 meters, the room is high 3 meters and 70 cm, I do not know whether to do everything in steel including the pillar upright or to support the arm to a vertical column with a square section of a reinforced concrete pillar section 50x 50 cm, to avoid building the base of foundation that should be in my opinion 1, 50, 1.50 meters of reinforced concrete, the crane should lift up to 500 kg, I do not know how to make the hinge / turntable with support, to rotate the arm, you would have suggestions thanks, which material do you use that section? thank you for your attention to the next one"